Notice in regards to current COVID-19 travel restrictions
In the interest of the health and safety of all our students, ALL overseas travel and current overseas placements including Semester 1 and Trimester 1A 2021 Study Abroad and Student Exchange programs are suspended until further notice.
Study Tours allow visiting international students the opportunity to undertake classes and interact with students from other countries in academic and social settings. Study Tour groups can join either open or closed-group classes for up to four weeks on a Social Visit pass.
In addition, study tour programs can be customised to include:
- General English (E.g. Conversational English),
- English for Academic Purposes (E.g. Essay writing and presentation skills),
- Seminar programs in conjunction with Curtin University (E.g. Business Management),
- Company visits to businesses in Singapore,
- Recreational and social activities (E.g. Sports activities, theme park visits, team building activities).
One way of enriching your study tour experience is to join open-group classes with students from other countries. This will give you the opportunity to interact fully with people from a variety of different cultural backgrounds and maximises the chance to use English.
Navitas English also offers closed-group classes which are provided especially for a particular group and are not open to other Curtin Singapore students. There are several reasons why a group may require its own closed-group class:
- the individuals in the group wish the class to be exclusively for them
- the group wishes the class schedule to be different to the schedule for public classes (E.g. 3 hours per day instead of 4, or the time and duration?might be different)
- the group wishes to customise the content of the lessons so that it is different to the content provided in the public classes.
1, 2, 3, 4 weeks
Fees and intakes
Study tours can be customised to meet your needs.
Please contact Curtin Singapore for more information on the fees and intake start dates.